Establishing Your Own Code Club Webinar for Primary & Post-Primary Teachers and SNAs 18.5.2021
This webinar (repeat of webinar on 21st April) is suitable for Primary and Post-Primary teachers and SNAs- No coding experience necessary.
Are you interested in inspiring the next generation of digital makers?
Have you been tasked with delivering a Computer Science Module this term?
Perfect - this session will give you all the information you need to get started. Still, more importantly, it's aimed at demystifying the concern many people have about embarking on that journey.
During this Online workshop, we will explore
- Free, hands-on, step-by-step coding activities that inspire students' curiosity and imagination
- Free online training modules for teachers who are new to coding, so they can learn skills alongside their pupils.
Registration to all Code Club is FREE, and all clubs receive
- An exclusive welcome pack including first session guidelines, stickers, and posters, which we will send to you for free when you register your club
- For anyone attending the workshops and registered post either event I'll guarantee the receipt of your Welcome Pack before the end of term
- Personal support for you and your club from me, your local Code Club Coordinator
- Access to additional online resource's
Tutor: Darren Bayliss, the Code Club Regional Coordinator
|Course date||18-05-2021 3:00 pm|
|Course End Date||18-05-2021 5:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||28-04-2021|
|Cut off date||18-05-2021 2:30 pm|
|Speaker||Darren Bayliss, Code Club Regional Coordinator Ireland Raspberry Pi Foundation|