The Role of the Year Head in the Post Primary School 6.10.2021
Target Group: Year heads in schools, and those aspiring to the position of year head.
This 7.5 hour webinar, delivered over 3 evenings on Wednesday 6th, 13th & 20th October will
- Support teachers in defining and establishing their role as year head
- Provide a range of template administration/support files
- Support teachers in developing a strong year head and class tutor team
- Offer a range of strategies to help teachers support positive behaviour in their year groups including dealing with difficult students.
- Enable teachers to support wellbeing within the year group,
- Help teachers develop effective skills and skills for conflict management.
Please note the course fee of €20 is non-refundable.
|Course date||06-10-2021 7:00 pm|
|Course End Date||20-10-2021 9:30 pm|
|Registration Start Date||14-07-2020|
|Cut off date||06-10-2021 4:30 pm|
|Speaker||Harry Freeman, Education Consultant|