This three-evening webinar series on 30th January, 2nd & 9th February 2023 from 7-7.45pm each evening is suitable for all post primary students and their parents. Each family member would benefit from them and are welcome to attend. This short series of webinars will encourage students, with the support of their parents, to develop positive learning and study habits.
Webinar 1: 30.1.2023
- Enhancing the learning environment
- How our memory works
- Organisational Skills
- Dominant Learning styles
- Misconceptions about study
Webinar 2: 2.2.2023
- Strategies to motivate students
- Strategies to avoid procrastination
- Coping skills for students
Webinar 3: 9.2.2023
- Strategies to enhance information retrieval
- The power of mindmaps
- The importance of 'work-life' balance
Facilitator: Kieran Sweeney is a Post Primary Mathematics Teacher. @kieranlec is on Twitter.
|Course date||30-01-2023 7:00 pm|
|Course End Date||09-02-2023 7:45 pm|
|Cut off date||09-02-2023 7:00 pm|
Ionad Tacaíochta Oideachais Laoise
Laois Education Support
Ionad Tacaíochta Oideachais Laoise. Gach ceart ar cosaint. / Laois Education Support Centre. All rights reserved.
Deartha ag Web / Designed by On Target Web Design.