Online Procurement Workshop for Schools 20.9.2021
This Seminar is suitable for Primary and Post-Primary Principals, Teachers, Administration Staff, Board Members and School Staff who are responsible for procurement.
Part 1: The School Procurement Unit
- Procurement support for schools
- Examples of tools & assistances provided by SPU
Part 2: Good Procurement Practice
- What is procurement?
- Key governance principles for your school
- The procurement process
- Managing the contract
Part 3: Why getting Procurement done correctly is extremely important!
- 4 school-based procurement scenarios
- Being aware of your obligations
- Recognising the risks of getting it wrong
- Getting access to the best advice
|Course date||20-09-2021 5:00 pm|
|Course End Date||20-09-2021 7:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||14-07-2021|
|Cut off date||20-09-2021 4:55 pm|
|Speaker||Ronan Farrell, The School Procurement Unit|