This two-part webinar series on 25th January & 13th March will introduce participants to the SELFIE for TEACHERS Self-Reflection tool and explore how it can be used to enhance digital competence.
SELFIE for TEACHERS is an online tool developed by the European Commission to help primary and secondary teachers learn more about their digital competences and identify areas where they can develop further.
Target group: Primary and Post-Primary Teachers, School Digital Leaders
During webinar 1, participants will:
• Be introduced to the SELFIE for TEACHERS Self Reflection Tool
• Understand the rationale behind SELFIE for TEACHERS
• Complete a S4T self-reflection
• Identify a priority digital area to be enhanced
• Link their priority area to the Digital Learning Framework
• Explore the development of an action plan for enhancing digital competence
During webinar 2, an interactive approach will be adopted to allow participants to:
• Reflect on their action planning progress to date
• Report on actions undertaken
• Conduct an evaluation of progress by completing a S4T self-reflection
Facilitator: Declan Qualter, Schools’ Support Coordinator Laois and Offaly ETB
|Course date||25-01-2023 7:00 pm|
|Course End Date||13-03-2023 8:00 pm|
|Cut off date||25-01-2023 4:45 pm|
Ionad Tacaíochta Oideachais Laoise
Laois Education Support
Ionad Tacaíochta Oideachais Laoise. Gach ceart ar cosaint. / Laois Education Support Centre. All rights reserved.
Deartha ag Web / Designed by On Target Web Design.